How Practitioners Can Ensure the Safety of Corporate Networks
Modern surveillance technology delivers unprecedented amounts of data to public safety agencies and enterprises alike. With this data enterprises face a variety of opportunities, benefits and challenges when considering how to approach their corporate security.
How safe are the security systems and services connected to your company’s network? In this session, a panel of experts, including technology providers, end users, and thought leaders, discuss Cyber Security and the ways in which security professionals can contribute to the overall cyber health of their organizations.
Join Genetec on Tuesday August 29th, 2017 in Atlanta as we host a roundtable discussion which will address policies and best practices when implementing a coordinated and unified security vision within a multi-stakeholder model.
|Tuesday, August 29th, 2017|
|8:30am||Registration Coffee & Breakfast|
|9:00am||Welcome & Introductions – Beverly Wilks|
Speaker: Christian Morin
Panel: How Practitioners Can Ensure the Safety of Corporate Networks
Moderator : Teresa Anderson, Security Management Magazine
|11:00am||Keynote Speech - Frank Ruben – Digital Transformation Manager - City of Atlanta Police Department|
|11:45am||Demo and Q&A|
|12:15pm||Close Networking Lunch|
What you will learn
- What is Cyber Security?
- The benefits of shared technology and cloud solutions across city-wide systems
- How to effectively navigate security systems to manage alarms and devices
- Ways of improving the security of corporate assets, people and information through video surveillance, analytics and evidence management
- Details around the current state of security affairs
- What you need to know about the collision course of physical security with IT security
Why you should attend
- Share insights and best practices in an open forum with your peers
- Discuss in detail the impact of the changing landscape on your security operations
- Learn how to leverage your existing system and infrastructure to improve business operational efficiencies
Genetec™ develops open-platform software, hardware and cloud-based services for the physical security and public safety industry. Its flagship product, Security Center, unifies IP-based video surveillance, access control and automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) into one platform. A global innovator since 1997, Genetec™ is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, and serves enterprise and government organizations via an integrated network of resellers, integrators and consultants in over 80 countries. Genetec™ was founded on the principle of innovation and remains at the forefront of emerging technologies that unify physical security systems.